You have no excuse not to work out

Navajo lacks any form of auto translation, as does Hausa you pimple faced gosu oowarka.

Step 1: Befriend SkyFire
Step 2: Make native american jokes
Step 3: Claim you're not racist "I have a Navahoe friend, we talk all the time and he helps me with my Hausa homework" (what's that?) "A type of black"
 


Q4NAQ.jpg


9MKXx.jpg




"Working out 5-6 days out of the week" checking in, sup?

Fucking right. I have something to fap too now.
 
Step 1: Befriend SkyFire
Step 2: Make native american jokes
Step 3: Claim you're not racist "I have a Navahoe friend, we talk all the time and he helps me with my Hausa homework" (what's that?) "A type of black"

Step 1) You wish
Step 2) Did you hear the one about the Indian peweping in the forest? (oops, there goes the punchline)
Step 3) You probably can't learn Hausa outside of Africa, and I doubt you can afford the trip, what with the big $19 AOL dialup bill everymonth.
 
Step 1) You wish
Step 2) Did you hear the one about the Indian peweping in the forest? (oops, there goes the punchline)
Step 3) You probably can't learn Hausa outside of Africa, and I doubt you can afford the trip, what with the big $19 AOL dialup bill everymonth.

Mom is thinking of upgrading to TurboSpeed dialup (5X faster than normal dialup) this month but it's freaking $39.99/month. Still gotta convince her :(
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8&feature=related]24 Hour Ghetto Workout - YouTube[/ame]
 
Skip to 20:45... (Although if you have time I highly recommend watching the whole thing)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK0E_LT2okk]Arnold Schwarzenegger on George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight: BIO and Interview - YouTube[/ame]
 
It's a dude in Africa working out on equipment straight out of the Flintstones. Thus, African Flintstones.

Idiot.

1) Because he's speaking Hausa you turd.

2) No, but there weren't animated bowlers in prehistoric times either, what's your point?

As I speak Hausa, Arabic, French, German, & Navajo along side English, ya, I do.

yein shit halen' ("tell me more" in Navajo)

Navajo lacks any form of auto translation, as does Hausa you pimple faced gosu oowarka.

Step 1) You wish
Step 2) Did you hear the one about the Indian peweping in the forest? (oops, there goes the punchline)
Step 3) You probably can't learn Hausa outside of Africa, and I doubt you can afford the trip, what with the big $19 AOL dialup bill everymonth.


TIL: That SkyFire has completely owned pewep.

I learn this through SkyFire using the quote feature since I have pewep on ignore.
 
Some people just arnt designed for exercise (serious). I love working out and cant wait to go to the gym most days.

Suppose back in the day I would be out chasing deer while those other fat fucks were back in the cave doing admin
 
Some people just arnt designed for exercise (serious). I love working out and cant wait to go to the gym most days.

Suppose back in the day I would be out chasing deer while those other fat fucks were back in the cave doing admin

It's clearly evident that different people are going to be good at different types of exercises naturally, simply by looking to see which muscle types they predominantly recruit (I or II). However saying that some people aren't designed for exercise implies that there are almost two different human "phenotypes"; one that benefits from a sedentary lifestyle and another one that requires activity. Unfortunately, I disagree:

1. That's never been shown.
2. Everyone benefits from exercise, therefore it is clear having an active lifestyle is what the human body was designed for.