Your Experience With Website Brokers

redgsr

I Pity The Fool
Dec 13, 2007
478
1
0
For anyone who has used a website broker to sell websites please post who you used and your experience. I have spoked to latonas so looking for other options.
 


They offered to broker one of my sites but their fees are redonkulous. I watch their newsletters though and it doesn't look like they sell many of the sites because I keep seeing the same shit for sale. Rick is a domainer and his venture into the world of site brokering coincided with Panda wiping out a big chuck of his domaining monies. My read on it is that he's changing his business model and using this "brokering" as a way to cherry pick the good sites for himself by getting free access to site owners stats and data.

This is exactly the vibe I received from talking to him. He seemed very arrogant as well. His commission is 15% which is just stupid and 15% of the site I'm selling is no joke.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions about him.