B bam bam New member Oct 9, 2007 962 11 0 Sep 4, 2008 #1 This kinda shit fascinates me, so I made a page for it.... ArtofBam | A Word of Advice Got anything to say?
This kinda shit fascinates me, so I made a page for it.... ArtofBam | A Word of Advice Got anything to say?
-Matt- Chronic Crypto Mar 17, 2008 3,435 70 48 Sep 5, 2008 #3 "Don't fuck that one chick, she'll give you the hivs"
glowleaf My head annoys people Jun 27, 2007 1,118 23 0 www.glowleaf.net Sep 6, 2008 #4 I usually hate these gay motivational-emotional-inspiring attempts etc... But I submitted a real advice because you are in wickedfire. Can I go puke now?
I usually hate these gay motivational-emotional-inspiring attempts etc... But I submitted a real advice because you are in wickedfire. Can I go puke now?
emp New member Jun 29, 2006 7,465 211 0 Sep 6, 2008 #5 This would be cooler if one could see all submissions. ::emp::
xmcp123 Well-known member Sep 20, 2007 4,145 95 48 Not Louisiana www.slightlyshadyseo.com Sep 6, 2008 #7 Make the twitter to see the results more obvious... but yes, I twittered the service and the twitter account. I like the idea.
Make the twitter to see the results more obvious... but yes, I twittered the service and the twitter account. I like the idea.
B bam bam New member Oct 9, 2007 962 11 0 Sep 7, 2008 #8 Ok, i've added a little extra blurb to the thankyou page. Any other suggestions?
HarveyJ He is - THE CACTUS! Feb 25, 2008 3,879 48 0 Melbourne - Not the one in Florida www.affiliationcash.com Sep 7, 2008 #9 Make the link to twitter on the thank you page a bit bigger I reckon. I spent a few seconds going "Ok, now how do I see it?"
Make the link to twitter on the thank you page a bit bigger I reckon. I spent a few seconds going "Ok, now how do I see it?"
MyOwnDemon Face Rocker Jan 28, 2007 3,528 27 48 Iowa www.sitestomp.com Sep 7, 2008 #10 Bam, that's a pretty unique idea man. Best of luck with it.
B bam bam New member Oct 9, 2007 962 11 0 Sep 8, 2008 #11 Thanks. Would you guys mind hitting the Digg for me? hxxp://digg.com/people/A_Word_of_Advice