Youtube Dude Got Over 150K in youtube subs with a facebook method

I lol'd at his quote in regards to the spamming technique being used to get into the top 100/1000 "it takes away from people who worked really hard to get there"
By working really hard he means spamming like crazy

Vloggers are annoying as hell
 


WillOfDC if you dont know has been promoted by

-Sxephil
-Peter Chao
-KassemG
-Shaytards
-RayWilliamJohnson
-ShaneDawson
-MysteryGutairMan

Am I the only one who doesn't have a fucking clue who ANY of these dudes are? Jerking off to these pointless youtube channels that make like 7 bucks in adsense just seems like a waste of time but maybe that's just me.
 
Will is pissed because he makes his money off adsense.

And he knows just like me that if that goes away he cant drink all day long with ray and do nothing living in NYC having a grand ole time.

Ray? Will? Who the fuck are these people?
 
Am I the only one who doesn't have a fucking clue who ANY of these dudes are? Jerking off to these pointless youtube channels that make like 7 bucks in adsense just seems like a waste of time but maybe that's just me.

^^^^
 
Am I the only one who doesn't have a fucking clue who ANY of these dudes are? Jerking off to these pointless youtube channels that make like 7 bucks in adsense just seems like a waste of time but maybe that's just me.

This.

Watching 15sec. of that stupid video made me throw my dog out of the window.

Rex is dead now, OP. I hope you are happy!

Next time keep that pointless shit to yourself.
 
Ray? Will? Who the fuck are these people?

This should clear things up:

r1ipub.jpg
 
After taking a view of SeoTownJosh's recent post it's clear he simply doesn't belong here. Can someone please ban this guy already before another dumbass thread pops up. (Give it about 15 minutes, and I'm sure he'll be bitching again about someone doing better than him. And by "doing better" I mean they're making 12 bucks a day in adsense)