Might be some interesting possibilities here.
http://mashable.com/2012/04/13/youtube-opens-partner-program/
http://mashable.com/2012/04/13/youtube-opens-partner-program/
People are gonna eat this up like CRAZY
That’s impressive, I’ve been diverted here on Mashable from Warrior Forum. This YouTube Partner Program isn’t available in all countries, but it sure will make a good impact on social media.
Maybe I need to go back to the warrior forum to confirm this news.
I might be mistaken entirely, but I was under the impression that the requirements to become a partner up until now were much more stringent. If I'm wrong, don't hesitate to correct me. I don't do anything with YT at all, but I do like the idea of being able to get a little ad revenue without having to generate XXXX followers or views first.
Now anyone who can light their farts on fire and film it start earning $$$ off their videos.
I think it was just a move to put the youtube views providers out of business.