Youtube opens partner program to everyone.



People are gonna eat this up like CRAZY

inb4 explosion of new videos in a couple months time
 
That’s impressive, I’ve been diverted here on Mashable from Warrior Forum. This YouTube Partner Program isn’t available in all countries, but it sure will make a good impact on social media.

Son I'm disappoint... But in all seriousness, all you have to do technically is throw a bunch of mobile views at a video and BAM! Premium content provider.

Please discuss what are the benefits of being a youtube partner Ice.

This is a serious question, don't quite get it? If it's only to be able to monetize videos, that's already happening no?
 
Maybe I need to go back to the warrior forum to confirm this news.
 
Maybe I need to go back to the warrior forum to confirm this news.

I might be mistaken entirely, but I was under the impression that the requirements to become a partner up until now were much more stringent. If I'm wrong, don't hesitate to correct me. I don't do anything with YT at all, but I do like the idea of being able to get a little ad revenue without having to generate XXXX followers or views first.
 
I might be mistaken entirely, but I was under the impression that the requirements to become a partner up until now were much more stringent. If I'm wrong, don't hesitate to correct me. I don't do anything with YT at all, but I do like the idea of being able to get a little ad revenue without having to generate XXXX followers or views first.

Just playing around bro, hit me up on skype, I can give you some good information on what I am talking about.
 
Ice this looks different, I was wrong, you are right my friend.

and wow my sig is fucking ugly.
 
I think to be a partner in the past your channel had a to have a certain number of views or something. Now anyone who can light their farts on fire and film it start earning $$$ off their videos.
 
It used to have a lot of special benefits such as the ability to upload vids longer than 10 minutes, HD uploads, more channel customization options (autoplay channel video), etc. Also when YouTube used to "feature" videos on the front page they would almost always be from partners.

With the way YouTube is now, I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner.
 
Damn, nice. I've been planning to get a Youtube channel going for a while now. Looks like now's the time.