Zombie Bullets In High Demand



My roommate has a box of the 45 acp zombie max. I'm not a fan of it. Although hornady (specifically hornady TAP) does have very solid, reliable ammo.

For stopping power I'll take my 45acp in a bonded hollow point any day. PDX1 for the fucking win (and kill).

Bonded > jacketed
 
^^^^^^^ Yeah your roomates a fag. People think that because it has an "interesting name" and "designed box" that it somehow justifies $1.00 a shot when you can easily get a 55gr ballistic tip round for under 45 cents if bought in the stores and under 30 if you reload the shit yourself (like I do). So all the while you guys buy your 1,000 rounds of zombie ammo, I can get over 3,000 rounds of the same shit (but more reliable since it didnt come off some assembly line)
 
So.......can I shoot my friends with these things or not? The advertisement was kind of unclear.
 
Its the same round as the Hornady Critical Defense except it has the green tip instead of the red. Same bullet just with a marketing twist. Now that the zombies, lol aka idiots who use bath salts, people are all going omfg.