ly2 from WF Cloudflare.com CEO Sep 15, 2009 7,175 251 0 ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&# www.thoughtmechanics.com Jun 22, 2010 #1 I fucking call massive BS on this, but what the fuck do I know. Zuckerberg: Facebook Revenue Estimates Of $1.1 Billion “Not So Far Off..”
I fucking call massive BS on this, but what the fuck do I know. Zuckerberg: Facebook Revenue Estimates Of $1.1 Billion “Not So Far Off..”
R revenue4u New member Oct 11, 2009 28 0 0 Vilonia, AR. USA bloggingideas.net Jun 22, 2010 #2 Those valuations represent Zuckerberg's estimates, not Wall Street. He may be pumping up the numbers to get a loan.
Those valuations represent Zuckerberg's estimates, not Wall Street. He may be pumping up the numbers to get a loan.
pat J New member Jul 24, 2007 791 9 0 Jun 22, 2010 #3 "Hey, look guys, we made 1.1 billion in revenue... but since we hired feminazis to approve our advertisers ads we didn't profit."
"Hey, look guys, we made 1.1 billion in revenue... but since we hired feminazis to approve our advertisers ads we didn't profit."