Supergeek The Uberest Nerd May 19, 2007 1,039 12 0 Denver Nov 23, 2009 #21 I know weight can creep up on you over a long period, but god damn. A bad knee? I'd fucking crawl to the bathroom before I shit and piss myself.
I know weight can creep up on you over a long period, but god damn. A bad knee? I'd fucking crawl to the bathroom before I shit and piss myself.
bigwavesurfer Freedom Fighter Oct 10, 2009 331 5 18 Honolulu, HI Nov 26, 2009 #23 its a sad story. however most people have the power to change their own habits and in effect change their lives.
its a sad story. however most people have the power to change their own habits and in effect change their lives.
kblessinggr PedoBeard Sep 15, 2008 5,723 80 0 G.R., Michigan www.kbeezie.com Nov 26, 2009 #24 Sheesh, no pictures?