Al Gore Admits Global Warming is a Hoax



Had the hybridization and engineering of corn NOT took place in the 60s-70s, the US would have significantly less food, and much higher grain/meat costs.

And if thats not of any concern, I'll bet you with out the use of that technology our beer prices would be a hell of a lot higher :D

I don't think most people would care if the hops and grain were genetically modified, if the taste was good, affordable, and got you drunk.
 
Am I the only one seriously disappointed by the lack of a real video there?



Grid Iron - armour = Rugby... who's superior now?
Also, we kick your arse in swimming... An essential skill once the see levels rise :P

The reason they don't wear pads in rugby is because they arent as big and hit as hard as football.

All football players have played backlot tackle football with no pads..no big deal. Does rugby have players that weight 350 and run a 4.4 40 yard dash....didn't think so. I have played football at college level and rugby at a amatuer level.....apples to oranges.
 
The reason they don't wear pads in rugby is because they arent as big and hit as hard as football.

All football players have played backlot tackle football with no pads..no big deal. Does rugby have players that weight 350 and run a 4.4 40 yard dash....didn't think so. I have played football at college level and rugby at a amatuer level.....apples to oranges.

... I think that would be hilarious to see, an American football team up against a Ruby team, neither side wearing pads. Oh and you can't pick the Detroit Lions as the american team. :p
 
The disturbing thing that Food Inc highlighted was the screwed up power of the big corporations. Veggie libel laws? Monsanto sueing farmers because their non GMO crops became cross pollinated by a GMO crop next door? Big corp business leaders also the policy makers for the FDA and other regulatory bodies? Corn & soy sold at below production cost? A pound of carrots dearer then 2 litres of cola? Crazy...

As for sport, I believe Australia was pretty near the top for many sports including Olympics medals when population size is taken into account.
 
I dont know who Alex Jones is........but you can not get growable seed from genetically altered crops.

You don't need to know who Alex Jones is, he's an idiot. :)

I think you make the mistake of thinking that every single GMO is modified with the intention to sterilize it. There's a whole plethora of GMOs modified for various reasons. Sterilization of the seed is just one, but there's plenty of other actual good reasons to modify organisms. Besides humans have been doing it for a long ass time....

We also grow ALOT of watermelon around here. Ever heard of seedless watermelon?

Ever hear of seedless weed? (another example of good ol' time GMO :costumed-smiley-087 )

Who cares if it is intentional or not? If it happens, and cross pollinates with other nearby crops, those crops become "unintentionally" able to reproduce also.

I'm just sayin' sometimes it is best to leave nature alone.

Evolution much?

The crops that are spreading the "sterilization gene" will die out quickly... The one's that reproduce live on....