Genetically modified food isn't the problem. It is the copyright situation related to it that is.
All the rest is just hippy BS.
All the rest is just hippy BS.
Had the hybridization and engineering of corn NOT took place in the 60s-70s, the US would have significantly less food, and much higher grain/meat costs.
Genetically modified food isn't the problem. It is the copyright situation related to it that is.
All the rest is just hippy BS.
Am I the only one seriously disappointed by the lack of a real video there?
Grid Iron - armour = Rugby... who's superior now?
Also, we kick your arse in swimming... An essential skill once the see levels rise![]()
The reason they don't wear pads in rugby is because they arent as big and hit as hard as football.
All football players have played backlot tackle football with no pads..no big deal. Does rugby have players that weight 350 and run a 4.4 40 yard dash....didn't think so. I have played football at college level and rugby at a amatuer level.....apples to oranges.
I dont know who Alex Jones is........but you can not get growable seed from genetically altered crops.
We also grow ALOT of watermelon around here. Ever heard of seedless watermelon?
Who cares if it is intentional or not? If it happens, and cross pollinates with other nearby crops, those crops become "unintentionally" able to reproduce also.
I'm just sayin' sometimes it is best to leave nature alone.