Anatomy of a Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea - This might be our first hookup. Of course it's gay.

BTW Where did all the hot chicks go? I miss them.
 


I would come back with a clever reply but I have your grandmas giant cock in my mouth right now MMmmmmffff GAG mMmmffff
 
do explain... I don't understand english culture. I know you guys ... you like have queens and kings and stuff, and you like to talk funny and eat cookies and drink tea... I heard. oh and all your stone roads have pubs. oh and there is no sunshine in england. oh and harry potter. so ya, explain please.

its suppose to be a abbreviation for "its a maniac." but you'd never know.

Are you mentally retarded? I think you have your countries mixed up champ.
 
I would come back with a clever reply but I have your grandmas giant cock in my mouth right now MMmmmmffff GAG mMmmffff

your in denial. I would be too.

by the way... whatsup with granny? she's liking chris's mouth way to much. Might have a heart attack at the rate he's gobbling that



I hope you guys feel real good about yourselves. My grandmother died this morning in surgery, around 4 AM. I'm outta here.
 
So your grandma died at 4 AM and 18 minutes later you wrote this..."^Back to sucking me and my grandma off, Chrissy poo."

You are one sick puppy.
 
So your grandma died at 4 AM and 18 minutes later you wrote this..."^Back to sucking me and my grandma off, Chrissy poo."

You are one sick puppy.

1. WF time is 2 hours ahead of my time, asshat.
2. I was just made aware when I woke up about an hour ago.

Fuckhead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.