^Back to sucking me and my grandma off, Chrissy poo.
You're grandma has a dick? Maybe they can take care of that during the surgery.
Your grandma has a dick? Maybe they can take care of that during the surgery.
do explain... I don't understand english culture. I know you guys ... you like have queens and kings and stuff, and you like to talk funny and eat cookies and drink tea... I heard. oh and all your stone roads have pubs. oh and there is no sunshine in england. oh and harry potter. so ya, explain please.
its suppose to be a abbreviation for "its a maniac." but you'd never know.
Oh god, you are just too hilarious, Chrissy Poo.
I would come back with a clever reply but I have your grandmas giant cock in my mouth right now MMmmmmffff GAG mMmmffff
your in denial. I would be too.
by the way... whatsup with granny? she's liking chris's mouth way to much. Might have a heart attack at the rate he's gobbling that
So your grandma died at 4 AM and 18 minutes later you wrote this..."^Back to sucking me and my grandma off, Chrissy poo."
You are one sick puppy.