Annual Worst MMO Sites List Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickycakes

Banned
Sep 28, 2007
3,444
73
0
San Diego - I work for Smaxor now
It's that time again! Last years nickycakes.com post on the top 10 worst sites for making money online was a great success in part thanks to suggestions from wickedfire members in last years epic thread. As you can clearly see, I was just as much of a dick a year ago as I am today. Still, I do need your help in calling people retards and douchebags, so please give me some suggestions.

What sites this year stood out as the absolute worst for making money online?

Already in the running:

destonesucks.com

Thanks!
 


tylercruz, zacjohnson

95.jpg
 
little recursion for ya

[07:37] <@nickycakes> guys seriously
[07:37] <@nickycakes> http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/47173-annual-worst-mmo-sites-list-suggestions.html
[07:37] <@nickycakes> need help
[07:38] <@pacman0r> that avatar gif is scary
[07:38] < rustifer> http://www.abuckanight.com/
[07:39] <@pacman0r> i think we can all agree that ryan eagle deserves a spot on that list
[07:39] < gxdia> retireat21.com
[07:39] <@nickycakes> post it on the thread
[07:39] <@nickycakes> or i wont remember
[07:39] < gxdia> too much work
 
It's hard to choose as I went through my feed reader and cleared out all the douchy blogs, but I'd second Zac Johnson. Obviously the usualy suspects such as John Chow and Shoe Money. I should probably nominate myself as I never have anything good to say on my blog.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.