Another I Quit My Job Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of makes you seem guilty to our boss. I would have put up more of a fight, proved myself innocent and THEN quit.
 


Thanks guys!

Turbolapp: $10?? Haha. That really sucks... I don't care if she thinks I'm the thief or not, because I'm not, and the money isn't going to stop disappearing. Whoever did it tried it 4 days in a row, they're definitely after extra cash.

And Matt, that's awesome.
 
Sort of makes you seem guilty to our boss. I would have put up more of a fight, proved myself innocent and THEN quit.

uh, she basically told the boss to fuck off so does it really matter what the asshole boss thinks? hey win / win / win - boss thinks he knows who stole, the person who actually stole is a little richer, and hannah doesn't have to worry about the shitty job anymore and can focus on AM.

when you get involved in things you can't control, it adversely affects the things you can control. - some basketball coach. she can't control what the boss thinks - so fuckit.
 
The worst part is, they probably assumed you were getting all your money from that theft. After all, they page your wage, but mysteriously, you seem to have more money than they give you! ZOMG! U R teh THEEF!!!

I say go back with your AM riches and be the most belligerent customer EVER.

I do that with a few places I used to work at.
 
Did you let her know you don't need her now that you found makemoniesonline.com and that she should check it out too?
 
Congrats!

I left teaching for a year with my second baby, went back this year because I actually like the crazy teens, but am thinking of leaving again to be home for a stretch doing my online thing with my kiddos.

It feels good to be free and now when you go back to work in a shop, it will essentially be your own. (We all know what's his is really yours, anyway. :) )
 
Congrats! Quiting my job was the best feeling ever.

I used to work as a computer salesman at Fry's Electronics. There was one time where a guy was getting the run around by the management so he decided to quit.

Before he quit though he made sure to go into the conference room they have and take a dump on the floor. No joke. LOL. After he was done, he walked up to them, said he quit and never came back. Hahaha.

So if you're ever wanting to get a muffin... you know the drill.
 
What a great story. Congrats on the achievement. Do you think you will still go ahead and work in your fiance's shop?

You're lucky you got off the hook early. I am hoping to do the same soon but I'm more sucked in. Good corporate job, excellent benefits, great pay and hating every minute of the rat race. The sad thing is that I'm pretty good at what I do. As soon as I get as good at AM, I will be posting a similar thread here ;)
 
Win.:music06:

Congrats! Quiting my job was the best feeling ever.

I used to work as a computer salesman at Fry's Electronics. There was one time where a guy was getting the run around by the management so he decided to quit.

Before he quit though he made sure to go into the conference room they have and take a dump on the floor. No joke. LOL. After he was done, he walked up to them, said he quit and never came back. Hahaha.

So if you're ever wanting to get a muffin... you know the drill.
 
Thanks guys, the first two days of self-employment have been good. Went to fiancee's folks place for Christmas, then came back.

Volknet, that is an awesome story.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.