I have no intentions of straying away from IM, it's just this may help (plus I can hire Indians with the money to write content for the niche sites)
Don't let go the job offer and continue IM on the side!
I have no intentions of straying away from IM, it's just this may help (plus I can hire Indians with the money to write content for the niche sites)
This. As long as you're OK with the possibility of scaring them off and not hearing from them again.
-joe- said:but I don't have a lot of funds, currently I'm spending all my funds in a couple of days on ads (with a 100% ROI normally) and then having to wait over a week for the money to come through.
Spend $500, this time next week = $1k. End of June = $10k'ish assuming there's room to scale your campaign.
And glad to see you've accepted the britfag label.
Yep - get "Secrets Of Power Negotiating" by Roger Dawson. I think it's on PDF if you hunt around, but I have a hardback copy.
.