We have trouble focusing too.This is where I go to school....
![]()
![]()
You'd be right if you guessed I had trouble focusing in class. And the teachers enforce this uniform too! Awesome
We have trouble focusing too.
(And yes, these are from MSU)
![]()
![]()
You can't fool me. I've been there too many times before to believe that.ours look just as good. just smarter.![]()
You can't fool me. I've been there too many times before to believe that.
I'm not looking to get married yet.
I avoid it whenever possible. Though truth be told the unfortunate choice of MSU as a whole is Busch Light. I personally try and get stuff a bit better, but sometimes you have to take what's there.I see where you're coming from, but I hope you're not subjected to Keystone.
I avoid it whenever possible. Though truth be told the unfortunate choice of MSU as a whole is Busch Light. I personally try and get stuff a bit better, but sometimes you have to take what's there.
ours look just as good. just smarter.![]()
Agreed. I will admit they don't breed em for IQ out here. They breed em for bodies and alcohol tolerance.That's a damn lie. I went to U of M and the girls are dogs. Beer goggles are your only hope... But yes, the people in Ann Arbor are generally quite a bit more intelligent than the people in East Lansing. I had a girlfriend that went there and she was a fucking idiot. So were all of her friends, and classmates...
I see where you're coming from, but I hope you're not subjected to Keystone.
Natty ice is for hillbilly methheads.natty ice and busch son.
Never heard of it. We still have Pabst for the oldschoolers.Do they still have Blatz Beer? Back in the day, and the operative word was back, pledges in my fraternity were only allowed to drink the infamous Blatz beer. Destroyed digestive systems and early morning classes...
Do they still have Blatz Beer? Back in the day, and the operative word was back, pledges in my fraternity were only allowed to drink the infamous Blatz beer. Destroyed digestive systems and early morning classes...