Anyone Here Go To The University Of Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I go to school....

CoedVeryShortSkirt.jpg
VeryShortSkirts.jpg


You'd be right if you guessed I had trouble focusing in class. And the teachers enforce this uniform too! Awesome
 


ours look just as good. just smarter. :)

That's a damn lie. I went to U of M and the girls are dogs. Beer goggles are your only hope... But yes, the people in Ann Arbor are generally quite a bit more intelligent than the people in East Lansing. I had a girlfriend that went there and she was a fucking idiot. So were all of her friends, and classmates...
 
That's a damn lie. I went to U of M and the girls are dogs. Beer goggles are your only hope... But yes, the people in Ann Arbor are generally quite a bit more intelligent than the people in East Lansing. I had a girlfriend that went there and she was a fucking idiot. So were all of her friends, and classmates...
Agreed. I will admit they don't breed em for IQ out here. They breed em for bodies and alcohol tolerance.
 
Do they still have Blatz Beer? Back in the day, and the operative word was back, pledges in my fraternity were only allowed to drink the infamous Blatz beer. Destroyed digestive systems and early morning classes...
 
Do they still have Blatz Beer? Back in the day, and the operative word was back, pledges in my fraternity were only allowed to drink the infamous Blatz beer. Destroyed digestive systems and early morning classes...

Yeah, I guess they do: Blatz they have a locater so you can find it. I imagine it's pretty scarce stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.