Anyone in the Hell's Angels?

Yup. Been a member for the last 10 years.

Here's me and one of my bros last weekend:

P1000807.jpg
 


I got a buddy who used to work on nuke subs. All he will say he did there was "electronic stuff". It's safe to say it was fairly sensitive.

After he got out of the Navy he worked in a motorcycle shop for a while that was owned by a guy who actually was a member of the Hell's Angels. But my friend just worked there for a couple of years and that was it.

The economy went into the crapper around 2000 and he decided to re-up to the Navy. They wouldn't accept him. His previous security clearance could not be given back to him and he ended up not re-joining.

Be careful who you hang with...
 
Years ago I was in Big Joe's Tattoo Shop in Mt. Vernon scoping for some ink. I was looking at decals when I stepped on someone's foot. I automatically said "I'm sorry" as I turned to look at the person -- yeah he was in Hell's Angles colors. He said 'no problem' and that was that. Two things I've wondered about though: 1) What if I didn't immediately apologize? (2) What if we weren't the only people in the area at that time?
 
I got a buddy who used to work on nuke subs. All he will say he did there was "electronic stuff". It's safe to say it was fairly sensitive.

After he got out of the Navy he worked in a motorcycle shop for a while that was owned by a guy who actually was a member of the Hell's Angels. But my friend just worked there for a couple of years and that was it.

The economy went into the crapper around 2000 and he decided to re-up to the Navy. They wouldn't accept him. His previous security clearance could not be given back to him and he ended up not re-joining.

Be careful who you hang with...

lmao.

was the ask, don't tell poilcy still in effect?

Years ago I was in Big Joe's Tattoo Shop in Mt. Vernon scoping for some ink. I was looking at decals when I stepped on someone's foot. I automatically said "I'm sorry" as I turned to look at the person -- yeah he was in Hell's Angles colors. He said 'no problem' and that was that. Two things I've wondered about though: 1) What if I didn't immediately apologize? (2) What if we weren't the only people in the area at that time?


lmao.

yeah because they're all wild loonies. turn off the television. i mean you step on toes and they will stab you.


i for one have a REAL story about someone who crossed some Angels. They're alive, just still have the marks
 
lmao.

yeah because they're all wild loonies. turn off the television. i mean you step on toes and they will stab you.

Hey let's do this: We'll go to some biker bars, you stomp on some dudes' high polished boots, don't say shit and just walk away. Let's see how long it takes till you get your fucking ass kicked, ok?
 
Hey let's do this: We'll go to some biker bars, you stomp on some dudes' high polished boots, don't say shit and just walk away. Let's see how long it takes till you get your fucking ass kicked, ok?

Erm... if you did that at pretty much any bar in any town in England, you'd probably get glassed, headbutted or stabbed within the first 30 minutes of doing it.

If you did it in Scotland, all three would happen in the first 5 minutes,

Surely that's the same in most places?
 
there is a huge difference between getting into a scuffle and crossing someone.

scuffles happen when you disrespect someone, say for instance hitting on their girlfriend. crossing someone is personal, like ratting them out to the cops or stealing from them.

you disrespect some people, and they'll smack you around. cross them, like steal from them, and your body will wind up wrapped in a tarp and used to lay down foundation for a new condo that is being built.