Anyone in the Hell's Angels?

Hey let's do this: We'll go to some biker bars, you stomp on some dudes' high polished boots, don't say shit and just walk away. Let's see how long it takes till you get your fucking ass kicked, ok?

Erm... if you did that at pretty much any bar in any town in England, you'd probably get glassed, headbutted or stabbed within the first 30 minutes of doing it.

If you did it in Scotland, all three would happen in the first 5 minutes,

Surely that's the same in most places?

bingo.

of course you say excuse me if you step, bump into someone. angels, poilce, girl scouts, etc.

Angels ONLY fuck with you if you fuck with them. they don't go out looking to stab people for the fuck of it.

that's whay im saying.
 


I dunno but my childhood home was across the street from this motorcycle shop, and I heard one time Nicolas Cage went in there and tried to buy some super expensive classic bike that motorcycle enthusiasts jizz themselves over, and the owner refused to sell it to him because he's not a real motorcycle rider.

I don't care if it's true or not, I can't stand him. I choose to believe it's true.
 
Blood gang

sooowop


Crip killah

5 POPPING , 6 DROPPING.


off topic, I know chuck zito personally.
 
have u been living in a cave?

its a 1% club - look it up

Since you're clearly so versed you already know that the 1%er term arose FROM the hells angels, after the violence at a stones concert where they worked security and sent a bunch of people to the hospital. "Only 1% of the motorcycle riders cause the violence" something like that.

A lot of the clubs nowadays have certain guys that knock heads, they're the only ones worthy of the 1%er patch. warlocks, outlaws, you name it. Not sure exactly how the angels work it but I don't believe the entire club/gang is considered "1%er".

Edit: I realize this contradicts my earlier comment on this thread but I was just generalizing... and based on those whom i know personally. No, i'm not involved in any of that shit but I did used to serve drinks to a lot of them and still keep in touch with a few.
 
Since you're clearly so versed you already know that the 1%er term arose FROM the hells angels, after the violence at a stones concert where they worked security and sent a bunch of people to the hospital. "Only 1% of the motorcycle riders cause the violence" something like that.

A lot of the clubs nowadays have certain guys that knock heads, they're the only ones worthy of the 1%er patch. warlocks, outlaws, you name it. Not sure exactly how the angels work it but I don't believe the entire club/gang is considered "1%er".

Edit: I realize this contradicts my earlier comment on this thread but I was just generalizing... and based on those whom i know personally. No, i'm not involved in any of that shit but I did used to serve drinks to a lot of them and still keep in touch with a few.

wow you clearly have no idea about what you are talking about.
 
wow you clearly have no idea about what you are talking about.

Fair enough, looked it up and:

The term One Percenter is said to have been coined after an incident in Hollister, California in 1947[34][35] which was dubbed the Hollister riot.

And apparently the clubs are considered 1% motorcycle clubs accding to wikipedia so i guess you're right, i have no fucking clue what i'm talking about, i'll have to call my guys and ask them.
 
Fair enough, looked it up and:

The term One Percenter is said to have been coined after an incident in Hollister, California in 1947[34][35] which was dubbed the Hollister riot.

And apparently the clubs are considered 1% motorcycle clubs accding to wikipedia so i guess you're right, i have no fucking clue what i'm talking about, i'll have to call my guys and ask them.

the term 1%er refers to the 1% of motorcycle riders who go against society's laws, and refers to MCs.

you get your 1% patch when you earn it, and that is when you earn your patches for the club. the whole reason why you probate for a club is to prove you are worth of the patches and the 1% badge.

so no, you don't know what you are talking about when you say that there are some people involved in the clubs who don't wear the patch.