Most people I know have only been riding a specific train.
(Example: PPC arbitrage on google back in 2006, media buys on niche networks for acai flogs, adwords vouchers, blah)
I see this pattern that people find such things, ride this shit for half a year and then find themselves again without any money source after their bullshit business model collapsed.
eventually few of them in fact get rich very quickly and build such a high self-confidence because of their quick success that they don't even see that they are just lame-asses who were riding some lucky train.
I met such lucky rich guys that seriously believe they are great entrepreneurs and/or prodigies.
Couldn't stop loling about what delusional bullshit they were talking
I bet lots of you guys have been "pimping back in the days with ringtones" and never made any serious buck since then, am I right?
I don't mean to offend anyone, this is just a conclusion that I found interesting.
(Example: PPC arbitrage on google back in 2006, media buys on niche networks for acai flogs, adwords vouchers, blah)
I see this pattern that people find such things, ride this shit for half a year and then find themselves again without any money source after their bullshit business model collapsed.
eventually few of them in fact get rich very quickly and build such a high self-confidence because of their quick success that they don't even see that they are just lame-asses who were riding some lucky train.
I met such lucky rich guys that seriously believe they are great entrepreneurs and/or prodigies.
Couldn't stop loling about what delusional bullshit they were talking
I bet lots of you guys have been "pimping back in the days with ringtones" and never made any serious buck since then, am I right?
I don't mean to offend anyone, this is just a conclusion that I found interesting.