Atrix 4G vs iPhone 4 w/ AT&T

UPDATE: I ended up ordering the android HTC Inspire online. It was no brainer, it's only $99, 4G, and acts as a wireless hotspot.

In a few days I'll no longer be feeding off the nutsack of Steve Jobs.
 


Just looked up this phone... looks like it really will be the shit... BUT... T-Mobile only!!??!!! Really? Fucking stupid. Since when did Samsung think they were Apple. One carrier? And a shitty one at that?

It's a GSM phone, so it should be able to be used on AT&T, you may just have to unlock it before putting the AT&T sim card in there. Any T-Mobile phone and AT&T phone can be used for either service long as it's unlocked. So if you buy the unlocked version of the Galaxy S2, then you have nothing to worry about. Either way, it'll run on any service that uses GSM (sim card). Even if you have to have it unlocked.
 
I ended up choosing the Inspire because I want to use my phone more like a PC and the iPhone seems like it's probably holding me back. Other features I liked: Better camera (I don't need front facing...), expandable memory, runs flash, larger screen, wifi hotspot... I also don't want to be at the whims at using only what Apple allows and don't need to concern myself w/ jailbreaking and the like.

EDIT: I didn't get the Atrix because Motorola's skin on Android seems like it's a huge negative.