So, about a month ago, the first dog I had in my life, boxer by the name Thea was somewhat feeling bad and weak and was peeing with spots of blood (Thea was 12 years old), so I decided to take her to vets.
Was there for 5 hours with her, doing all kind of different tests, to determine if she's in pain and what is actually going on with her. She's an old dog and everything could pretty much go wrong, and after all the testing, didn't get any real diagnosis on what was happening, except urinary infection.
While sitting in the waiting room, alone, middle of the night, waiting for her to get her IV liquids, the song comes up on the speakers of the clinic, while there was no music prior to that.
This song
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj1BMpUnzT8]Wretch 32 ft Josh Kumra - 'Don't Go' (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]
And, music stopped after that, I don't know how and why.
Thea was feeling better and good to go, so I took her home. She was on antibiotics to treat that, and was feeling ok, still lost with vertigo, usual old dog syndrome, and started deteriorating from there.
Thea passed away yesterday, she couldn't fight anymore. She was exhausted. The best loyal buddy in the world. The pain and this weird gap I feel is crazy.
Missing her dearly, I just hope I gave her everything I could. One thing about dogs is that they are always 100% true, no secret motives or holding back. It's so hard... rest in peace!
Was there for 5 hours with her, doing all kind of different tests, to determine if she's in pain and what is actually going on with her. She's an old dog and everything could pretty much go wrong, and after all the testing, didn't get any real diagnosis on what was happening, except urinary infection.
While sitting in the waiting room, alone, middle of the night, waiting for her to get her IV liquids, the song comes up on the speakers of the clinic, while there was no music prior to that.
This song
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj1BMpUnzT8]Wretch 32 ft Josh Kumra - 'Don't Go' (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]
And, music stopped after that, I don't know how and why.
Thea was feeling better and good to go, so I took her home. She was on antibiotics to treat that, and was feeling ok, still lost with vertigo, usual old dog syndrome, and started deteriorating from there.
Thea passed away yesterday, she couldn't fight anymore. She was exhausted. The best loyal buddy in the world. The pain and this weird gap I feel is crazy.
Missing her dearly, I just hope I gave her everything I could. One thing about dogs is that they are always 100% true, no secret motives or holding back. It's so hard... rest in peace!