Birdman Drops $2.1 Million On All Red Bugatti Veyron [Pics]

I hear the Birdman calling. Prrr Prrr. LOL.

Still chump change compared to the real deal.

My hero - Roman Abramovich - born in Siberia, grow up in a public foster home.
Why drive when you can sit in the back.

roman-abramovich-restaurant-bill.jpg


Owns two of these - maybach limos
daimler_maybach_72_stretch_limo.jpg


0907616.jpg


Thats his personal 767
800px-GB0471.jpg


800px-Pelorus_at_anchor_in_Copenhagen%2C_May_2008.jpg


He also bought a soccer team.
chelsea_4.jpg

Opulence, I has it.
 


I was watching a Forbes video earlier this week of the Russian mogul who recently invested in the Nets and he was talking about his yacht.

When the interviewer asked where is it anchored right now he responded "I don't know."

When you're rich enough to misplace a yacht you KNOW made it.

This guy.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k50edrZ0wrA"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
I hear the Birdman calling. Prrr Prrr. LOL.

Still chump change compared to the real deal.

My hero - Roman Abramovich
Why drive when you can sit in the back.

roman-abramovich-restaurant-bill.jpg


chelsea_4.jpg

All that money and he still can't get a decent hair cut.
 
I was watching a Forbes video earlier this week of the Russian mogul who recently invested in the Nets and he was talking about his yacht.

When the interviewer asked where is it anchored right now he responded "I don't know."

When you're rich enough to misplace a yacht you KNOW made it.

lolmoney