BlackhatWorld Hijacks Accounts to Manipulate Members - Proof!

SharePro

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
44
1
0
What do you do When a Forum HiJacks Your Account to Manipulate Users with False Messages?​

Backround
It often takes people months or even years (in any given community - online or offline) to build a good name. A little over a year ago I joined the BHW community. As an example of a contributing factor to the community, my BHW profile had over 851 "thank yous" for just 59 posts. So nobody can even begin to suggest I'm a spammer!

sharepro.JPG


BHW is States Evidence Against a Friend...
About 3 months ago, I had a following out with the admins. Fact is, I found out some very troubling information relative to a good friend of mine that is on trial. Without going into direct detail, I will say that Blackhatword.com is directly related to a federal probe against a community friend who is now on trial specifically for his contribution to Blackhatworld.com.

BHW and certain "senior" members are the main "evidence" and "key states witnesses" against my friend. As proof, the BHW website and members are often repeated on the federal indictment sheet against my friend. When I confronted BHW, they banned my account and erased all of my messages. Pretty extreme considering that so many people loved my contribution.

My friend asked me not to press the issue so I remained quiet. But I did confront the BHW admins. A short time later, I found that my "banned account" had been re-instated and that the admins had been using it to do business promoting shit under my name.

For those of you skeptics, I'm going to make it clear. I have seen the indictment sheet. The only reason I don't put up a PDF is because I first want to talk to my friend before pushing this old issue. But Blackhatworld.com is beyond a doubt "states evidence".

Re Instated SharePro Account
Only the admin can re-instate a banned account.

Apparently, HARRO / Trophaeum / Diamond Dave, etc., re-instated my SharePro account to try and rip people off. Shame on them...

Note: As stated in this thread, Harro is banned from Wickedfire.com for apparently trying to impersonate and steal from others in the past.

Einstein's Theorem of "Action = Reaction"

BHW is now officially getting Owned by SharePro! Watch this video and ask yourself how f'n stupid it was of them to fuck with my forum account.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHivuSggSu0"]YouTube- BlackhatWorld.com Fraud - Stealing Users Passwords, Accounts & Hacking Users[/ame]


Trying to Clean The Evidence...

After about 300 people saw the Youtube Video - you will notice that my BHW account of SharePro now appears banned again. Funny how those idiots try to cover their steps. Black Hat Forum Black Hat SEO - View Profile: SharePro

JR VIP - Want a Peek?

Btw - For those of you who wondered if the Jr VIP is worth something, here's a video to demonstrate that it's a waste of money. Furthermore, I will be releasing both the Jr. VIP and the Executive area of BHW very soon. Truth is, most of it is gossip and bullshit. The BHW "Don't Share List" for the open forum is not honored in the Jr. VIP or Exec areas (as clearly demonstrated in my youtube video).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBP5fqgr3CA"]YouTube- BlackhatWorld.com - Jr. VIP Section - Waste of Money Video Demonstration[/ame]

Final Note: This isn't a simple case of me bringing an old BHW fight to Wickedfire. Fact is, I left BHW over 3 months ago. It's a case of the bhw admins using legitimate user accounts established by contributing members to manipulate members of the community. The other "states evidence" crap is just extra surrounding bullshit to explain why I left - and more over - why you should abandon your activity there.

Cheers,
SharePro
 
  • Like
Reactions: Human


i was jr vip in there. it wasnt for the section, it was for the instant rep gained as a jr vip to get started with some partnerships
 
I earned Jr. VIP in there over a year ago. There's better stuff shared here from drunk and high members than there in their Jr. VIP area.

It's genuinely pathetic, no joke.

I'll actually be following this. I'd love to see that place go down.