all the Jr. Vip members are indians who have saved up from months of pushing CPAlead who asks stupid as questions
Still remember when I got spammed by HARRO on AIM.
"Hey man, I've coached guys, for 5k, and taught them how to make a million dollars with a blogger blog."
"Seriously, broheam?"
"No start up cost. I bought a lambo. Pretty cool, isn't it?"
I guess his giving heart couldn't bare making millions himself. Some were just meant to teach. God bless his soul.
I mean every piece of SEO software with it's hacks, cracks, etc., is listed there - and the section is 100% moderated so BHW can't even say "we didn't know"... But hey, BHW hosts in the United States but is outside of the federal laws jurisdiction? Must be f'n nice...
Just playing devil's advocate here, but...
In your first video you yourself even admitted to "sharing" software when you were ranting about being a "good, reputable member"
So now that they fucked you over you're suddenly growing a conscious about their section where they share software, ebooks, etc.?
Funny how that works.
Your friend found a way to game the system, sold it, and got busted. Who cares? Anyone involved in those types of activities knows the risks involved. Basically, your friend is a fucking idiot for publishing his shit all over the internet in a way that Ebay could find him, and have him prosecuted.
Even without a single shred of evidence from BHW, he probably still would have been indicted, and would probably still be getting the ass reaming that he is going to get.
I don't think you will find very many people here that will "stand up" for or "vouch" for BHW. It's commonly accepted that the forum, and to a large extent the people that run it, are fucking retarded bottom feeders, but your friend was/is a fucking idiot.
Dude I herd if you get jrVIP they will teach you how to ewhore and you can get in on all the hot new PPI networks and lern how 2 upload UR fake password'd zips to P2P and torrents and make mad cash at least on the screen but never in your egold accts.
i knew before even clicking on this thread that you would have less than 10 posts here.
We're not your cry pillow. Leave the forum drama on the forums you frequent.
Banned.