Breakfast suggestions ?

I drink fresh, home-made organic juice every morning. I use: Apple, Pear, Romaine Lettuce, Beet, Carrot, Celery, Lemon, Lime, Kale, Pineapple, Orange, and a little chunk of ginger.

If you don't know what juicing is I highly recommend you look into it. Many people claim juicing has cured them of their in-curable diseases (such as Dr. Wahls and her multiple sclerosis, Dr. Gerson and his terminally ill cancer patients, and Joe Cross with his auto-immune disease.)
 


eggs in a basket, get some sour dough bread.. perfect.

eggs-in-a-basket.jpg
 
eggs in a basket, get some sour dough bread.. perfect.

eggs-in-a-basket.jpg

This is my typical breakfast, but I include a slice of Canadian bacon, hot sauce and some fresh tomato. If I'm not quite as hungry as usual I'll make a peanut butter and pear smoothie.
 
There are two great breakfast places about a 45 second walk from my home, I go to them a lot. Or if I'm feeling lazy I just eat a handful of cereal and then chug some milk.
 
Speaking of food, I recently started juicing again. This older black dude I play tennis with (along with 15 other older pricks at a local park) saw me in the grocery store carrying out a big ass red bull and hit me up with some old school "boy, you best put that down and juice" wisdom.. I'm like I knowwwwwww, in shame.