Call me a little bitch but....



We were having a discussion about it in a staff thread yesterday. I think Stanley's going to put a size requirement on them...not sure what else is in store for the the gifs, though.
 
I wouldn't have a problem with the animated sigs, however it makes Safari run like shit.
 
I wouldn't have a problem with the animated sigs, however it makes Safari run like shit.

That's why I posted one that's less than a meg. A meg seems reasonable, because then worst case scenario, a thread page has 50 posts by all different people who all have sig gifs of 1 meg, you're only looking at a 50mb download for the sig gifs, which seems reasonable.
 
Nooooo, don't be a party pooper. If you're at work just use the web developer toolbar. Disable images and if thats not enough for you, disable the page colors too. Besides, I fucking love Logicflux's Mr T, how can you ban that?

how-i-roll.jpg
 
you heartless fucking sig nazis
Fuck you man.

We're doing it for the children. And the poor. And the immigrants.

We're doing it for women with small breasts. And people who have never had a mohawk haircut.

We're doing it for the losers who have never slept with Jessica Alba, and the people who suffer from an addiction to boob jiggling.

But most of all, we're doing it for decency and democracy. We're doing it for Mom and Apple Pie.
 
Fuck you man.

We're doing it for the children. And the poor. And the immigrants.

We're doing it for women with small breasts. And people who have never had a mohawk haircut.

We're doing it for the losers who have never slept with Jessica Alba, and the people who suffer from an addiction to boob jiggling.

But most of all, we're doing it for decency and democracy. We're doing it for Mom and Apple Pie.

Here's one for you and chriss to use.

http://www.totalleh.com/beta221.gif
 
It wasn't chaos. It was an anarcho-capitalist flag. It is a symbol for peace and profit.


2u6l7o4.jpg

That dude is a liar.

I feel sorry for everybody who would get fired for boobs at work. I'm all for boob sigs. Just not giant downloads.

That's why I posted one that's less than a meg. A meg seems reasonable, because then worst case scenario, a thread page has 50 posts by all different people who all have sig gifs of 1 meg, you're only looking at a 50mb download for the sig gifs, which seems reasonable.

WTF 50mb to read a thread worst case. Reasonable?? I hope that's a joke.
 
Any chance we can have the people with the HUGE animated sigs with boobs bouncing around remove them from their sig? I know it's not nudity but its definitely not work appropriate. And while getting fired would be a nice way to kick me in the ass and really start working on my online endeavors, right now my company pays me to travel the world on their dime so I kinda like the gig I've got for the time being.

Sorry for being a bitch! (labeled my thread a douchebag purposely)

You should be working, not browsing WickedFire.

+1 and they load slow as fuck

Get more RAM bitch.

you heartless fucking sig nazis

QFT.