Didn't watch the video and couldn't give a crap. I pay my tuition because I'll have a guaranteed $100-$150k plus (that's cake in Canada) coming out of a relatively easy degree (Pharmaceutical Sciences) and my tuition is only about $10k a year...
...which I'd gladly pay for the privilege of banging girls that are a decade younger than I am 8-9 months of the year. Which I do, and I love.
Thats funny because they actually talk about pharmacists in the video. I don't know if you are going to become a pharmacists, but I'm guessing thats what your trying to become. They talked about how the there was a big pharmacy hoax that pharmacists were in demand and that it wasn't true. It was a bunch of bullshit because a bunch of pharmacy schools were opening up and they needed to find paying students.
They say most of the people who got degrees to become pharmacists can't even find a job. You probably should start looking for one just in case this documentary is right about that lol.
Anyway I enjoyed it, but it was pretty obviously biased, But it does bring up a lot of good points.
1. You should only go to college for real jobs like mentioned above.
2. Your college degree is worth a lot less and will become more worthless as more people go to college.
3. Buy a farm not gold. lol.
One thing I do find ironic are the people who have degrees who come in here and bash the video like its the biggest lie in the world. Yet their jobs are probably affiliate marketing...
Well you can say AM does make more money, but why are you even here working on AM if your degrees were so awesome and were going to make you a lot of money anyway with your degree?
Sounds like some people couldn't even get a job with their degrees but still try to justify their investment (partying, meeting people, shit that has nothing to do with getting a degree in the first place).