The world is full of them!
Why is it that any amatuer with photoshop lessons under his/her belt thinks that gives them the right to call themselves a "graphic designer".
I had to guys doing design work for me, I ended up getting refunds from both, and I didn't even ask for it!
They simply thought I was too demanding and "rude" apparantly.
here the deal, you look though their portifolio and you think "wow" this guy's pretty good.
You assume they did everything themselves, so you pay them cash up front to design stuff for you...
..next they email you back, which basic jazzed up text and a FUCKING STOCK CLIPART!! as your main website icon.
Then you email they back telling them so... and they claim that you're rude and refund your money, refusing to do the work for you..
Then you go back to their portifolio and realise all the artwork on their logos are done with stock cliparts, but it just so happens that the logo was designed around the clipart so it sort of fits well, but you try asking them to do a "custom" drawing, and they're useless...
ANyway, got anyone you can recommend, I need one badly!
Why is it that any amatuer with photoshop lessons under his/her belt thinks that gives them the right to call themselves a "graphic designer".
I had to guys doing design work for me, I ended up getting refunds from both, and I didn't even ask for it!
They simply thought I was too demanding and "rude" apparantly.
here the deal, you look though their portifolio and you think "wow" this guy's pretty good.
You assume they did everything themselves, so you pay them cash up front to design stuff for you...
..next they email you back, which basic jazzed up text and a FUCKING STOCK CLIPART!! as your main website icon.
Then you email they back telling them so... and they claim that you're rude and refund your money, refusing to do the work for you..
Then you go back to their portifolio and realise all the artwork on their logos are done with stock cliparts, but it just so happens that the logo was designed around the clipart so it sort of fits well, but you try asking them to do a "custom" drawing, and they're useless...
ANyway, got anyone you can recommend, I need one badly!