Cycle cop gets owned



In 3rd world countries you don't have to take the tickets either, just pay the cop half of what the fine is.
 
Bribing in 3rd world countries?
Mission%2BImpossibru%2B-%2BYou%2BRack%2BOf%2BDisciprine.jpg
 
In Texas this would of resulted in a swift taser attack, L.A. a nightstick beatdown. Charging him with resisting arrest and obstruction of justice.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCZB-k4jKBc&feature=related]5 Police Officers vs A law knowing Citizen - YouTube[/ame]

You know they would have shat brix if Rodney King was as smart as this guy and had a Camera Phone!

Knowledge is power my niggaz!

(its cool, no racial)
 
PS if you thought him talking to a police officer on a bike ride of his was excessive, you'll love this!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gUrDkhfh6A"]Shopping Addiction - part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
 
This kind of reminds me of retards at the airports who deliberately try to start shit with TSA agents and fuck everyone else's day up because they think they are being clever.
 
It's great that he's standing up for his rights, but aren't those cops unarmed? I think it's a little easier to be ballsy in that case.

In my recent visit to England, the cops I interacted with were incredibly nice. I concluded that when unarmed, police are much friendlier. One of them had braces.
 
Cops would survive a zombie apocalypse. Zombies eat brains.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRdugzrj9n4"]FAILS WORLD : police fail open door - YouTube[/ame]
 
It's great that he's standing up for his rights, but aren't those cops unarmed? I think it's a little easier to be ballsy in that case.

In my recent visit to England, the cops I interacted with were incredibly nice. I concluded that when unarmed, police are much friendlier. One of them had braces.
The cops in which video? The cops in the video with the Moore were armed, I don't know about the cop in England.
 
thats a great video, this guy... well, he is probably just trying to confuse the cop into letting him go.

However - it shows how (relatively) polite are cops in the UK, and unfortunately how uneducated some of them are and with all the nice behavior - in the end they force their way, only taking longer to do so.
 
I agree with the comment posted under this youtube video
What a massive cunt. Hopefully the cyclist will be hit by a bus next time he runs a red light.