As much as I dislike cops, that guy's still some dipshit with a camera running his mouth trying to get his five minutes on world star hip hop or whatever the fuck that site's called.
5 Police Officers vs A law knowing Citizen - YouTube
You know they would have shat brix if Rodney King was as smart as this guy and had a Camera Phone!
Knowledge is power my niggaz!
(its cool, no racial)
The cops in which video? The cops in the video with the Moore were armed, I don't know about the cop in England.It's great that he's standing up for his rights, but aren't those cops unarmed? I think it's a little easier to be ballsy in that case.
In my recent visit to England, the cops I interacted with were incredibly nice. I concluded that when unarmed, police are much friendlier. One of them had braces.
What a massive cunt. Hopefully the cyclist will be hit by a bus next time he runs a red light.
PS if you thought him talking to a police officer on a bike ride of his was excessive, you'll love this!
Shopping Addiction - part 1 - YouTube