@c2m in general
you still have a retarted ass logo.
regardless of dicks and no dicks.
rolling and not rolling
c-
YOU GOT BEEF?!???What is your beef with the logo? I designed that beast!
What is your beef with the logo? I designed that beast!
reads as c 2 3 or B
a c- was actually a lenient grade considering you had some crazy good explanation for it to be a 3 and not an m.
i would try c with the tail leading at the fold of the 2 with the tail of the 2 creating the 3 from the bottom up and having a flat based 3 which would be identifiable as an older font style 3. that way it has eye lead, soft edges, and if you do it right, trendy and not 1999.:frenchman:
also, you mean you're retarded.
wOw, just wOw. I didn't understand a fucking word you wrote.