Anyone is watching this?
Dragons Den is the Canadian/UK version (airs on CBC/BBC)
Shark Tank is the US one (airs on ABC)
I gotta say I'm totally addicted to this show.
What an ass Kevin O'Leary is though! He humiliates people on every single show.
What motivates people to go on those shows pitch their ideas though? You know there is 90% chance you'll be humiliated on national TV and 10% chance you'll get a deal but they'll totally take control of your company. I think I've never seen a "fair" deal on the show! If you have a great idea, a few sales and an okay business plan, wouldn't you rather get a loan from the bank and keep 100% of your company?
Dragons Den is the Canadian/UK version (airs on CBC/BBC)
Shark Tank is the US one (airs on ABC)
I gotta say I'm totally addicted to this show.
What an ass Kevin O'Leary is though! He humiliates people on every single show.
What motivates people to go on those shows pitch their ideas though? You know there is 90% chance you'll be humiliated on national TV and 10% chance you'll get a deal but they'll totally take control of your company. I think I've never seen a "fair" deal on the show! If you have a great idea, a few sales and an okay business plan, wouldn't you rather get a loan from the bank and keep 100% of your company?