Dresden had a kid with honey boo boo and lobotomized the turd: Hellblazer is born

you're batshit crazy...

you don't even know what Communism is...

you're hardly an anti-Communist...

you understand neither economics or history...

you're the perfect useful idiot...

you're unaware that black culture is not homogeneous...

you're unaware that races are directly correlated to cultures...

u%20mad%20bro.jpg
 


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3j5jp5IoY"]Jesus Tittyfucking Christ - Team America - YouTube[/ame]
 
Are there any countries on the planet governed by black folk that arent awash in social problems, poverty, chronic corruption, or worse yet genocide?

I didn't know that many (or any) "black folk" countries were currently "awash" in genocide. The Darfur stuff calmed down a few years ago and Rwanda was nearly 20 years ago.

We would have to define:) what it means to be "awash" in poverty and such. Countries such as Gabon and Botswana have similar per capita GDPs to Mexico, which is still higher than the majority of countries.

There is also Equatorial Guinea :

CSU758.gif
 
guerilla and crackp0t, before we try to theorize on how the US has ruined blks (American welfare and prison system) it might be a good idea to look at the world and broaden the perspective a bit. Are there any countries on the planet governed by black folk that arent awash in social problems, poverty, chronic corruption, or worse yet genocide?


I've tried saying this before, but you get nothing but "DATS RACIST" replies.

Clearly there is SOMETHING going on with the minds of blacks that don't allow them to function in the same way other races do.

Find any black country or community and it is nothing but violence, rape, hunger, poverty, and disease.

On the other hand, sprinkle a little black into your nice white communities and everything usually turns out great. But once you reach critical mass of blacks in one place shit goes fucking haywire.
 
I've tried saying this before, but you get nothing but "DATS RACIST" replies.

Clearly there is SOMETHING going on with the minds of blacks that don't allow them to function in the same way other races do.

Find any black country or community and it is nothing but violence, rape, hunger, poverty, and disease.

On the other hand, sprinkle a little black into your nice white communities and everything usually turns out great. But once you reach critical mass of blacks in one place shit goes fucking haywire.
Read moxie and mine's posts you cunttastic fuck and you'll have your answer. But of course you're too much of a moron to get it, so I expect you back in class in another thread 1-2 days from now.
 
I didn't know that many (or any) "black folk" countries were currently "awash" in genocide. The Darfur stuff calmed down a few years ago and Rwanda was nearly 20 years ago.

We would have to define:) what it means to be "awash" in poverty and such. Countries such as Gabon and Botswana have similar per capita GDPs to Mexico, which is still higher than the majority of countries.

There is also Equatorial Guinea :

CSU758.gif


Fuck off with your statistics and reasonable logic, you're not wanted here


hillbilly.jpg
 
I'm not worried, but wondering what stereotype I do or do not fit.

Well, I don't know about you but I have self generated mental images of frequent WF posters "look like". I always assumed you looked more like this:

:ak:

With a big, honking cigar hanging from the tip of your lips, but now you're more like this:

canadians-south-park.jpg


With a bottle of scotch in the background.

Don't judge me, my mommy dropped me on the head repeatedly when I was young.
 
Well, I don't know about you but I have self generated mental images of frequent WF posters "look like". I always assumed you looked more like this:

:ak:

With a big, honking cigar hanging from the tip of your lips, but now you're more like this:

canadians-south-park.jpg


With a bottle of scotch in the background.

Don't judge me, my mommy dropped me on the head repeatedly when I was young.

It's funny how we imagine people from places like this. When I first heard G talk on a webinar it wasn't the voice that I expected to hear from him (not in a bad way). Funny how we create these images and ideas from online personas.

tumblr_m7ff0nf1W11r6630fo1_500.jpg
 
Clearly there is SOMETHING going on with the minds of blacks that don't allow them to function in the same way other races do.

As Ron Paul has pointed out in various examples, such as the USA and Iran in the 1950s, the meddling of outsiders can contribute to changing the way things function in a country for decades.

Nearly all of Africa was still under foreign control when at least a few members of this forum were born. Some will argue that Africa is better off because of it, but what cannot be argued is that they were left alone and allowed to function as they wanted. Even after many of these countries became "independent", there was and still are outsiders pulling many of the strings.


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1HOLjHaxK4]The End of American Neo-Colonialism - YouTube[/ame]


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw12KGSj53k]Colonialism in 10 Minutes: The Scramble For Africa - YouTube[/ame]


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgzSnZidGuU&]Africa: States of independence - the scramble for Africa - YouTube[/ame]


On the other hand, sprinkle a little black into your nice white communities and everything usually turns out great. But once you reach critical mass of blacks in one place shit goes fucking haywire.

Define sprinkle. A large percent of Queens is black.

Black Incomes Surpass Whites in Queens - NYTimes.com
 
It's funny how we imagine people from places like this. When I first heard G talk on a webinar it wasn't the voice that I expected to hear from him (not in a bad way). Funny how we create these images and ideas from online personas.

It's funny, after people on WickedFire heard my voice for the first time, I couldn't keep up with all the nude pictures people emailed me.

PS: They are still being accepted at dwight@dwightschrute.org