EMINEM GETS TEABAGGED at the move awards lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.


Fuck Eminem. He's a pussy and he got owned. Anyways, I've been on TV and work in TV. This shits half staged. Eminem knew something would happen ... but not nutz on his chin ;) Bruno should have topped it off with a power fart.
 
Yea this was retarded ... eminem came out and said himself that it was setup and he even rehearsed this stunt before the show. Im not sure why he would agree to let this happen to himself.
 
Yea this was retarded ... eminem came out and said himself that it was setup and he even rehearsed this stunt before the show. Im not sure why he would agree to let this happen to himself.

He graphically talks about his step-dad mouth raping him on his latest cd. Why the fuck would he not do something like this?
 
Well, he's a way better actor than I gave him credit for.

Now that I hear this, I remember that in a recent interview for Shade 105 radio Eminem said that he's going to have a movie cameo in some big movie this year but that they can't talk about it because it's a huge deal. So now I'm thinking that it's the Bruno movie.
 
I thought he was pretty good in 8 mile. Course that was pretty much about his life so it's not like he really had to act.
 
meh i could give or take 8 mile. I didnt hate it but i didnt love it either.

This whole Bruno thing was def staged, but Em gets some credit for being able to poke fun at himself.
 
"Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards," Eminem tells RR. "I'm a big fan of his work, so I agreed to get involved with the gag....After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about three hours. Especially after I saw it on air."
While you Eminem haters thought you were laughing at his expense, he was laughing at all of you. Interesting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.