Ex-soldier performs DIY sex change operation on himself

Lpdesigner

New member
Feb 27, 2008
472
39
0
lpdesigner.com
AN EX-SOLDIER was so desperate to become a woman he performed a DIY sex change operation on himself.

When Roland Mery, a 61-year-old, married, father-of-four from Newport, was told he had to wait two years for gender reassignment surgery he decided he had no option but to do the job himself.

Telling his wife of 23 years, Julie, that he had a headache, Roland took some painkillers and headed for the family bathroom. Using a home-made surgery kit, he removed his genitals, losing two pints of blood in the process.

But for Roland, this drastic action was his only way of setting himself free.

“From the moment I walked down the stairs after I did it I just felt right. I had repressed my feelings for so long,” said Roland, who is considering changing his name to the more feminine-sounding Rolande.

“I had worked out exactly how I would do it and rehearsed it many times. It proved to me afterwards that your brain and emotions can overpower you so much. I had rehearsed the whole thing over and over. So when it came to actually doing it, the pain wasn’t an issue anymore.

“My priority was to just get rid of it all, but I obviously had to be very careful.

“When I was taken to the Royal Gwent Hospital afterwards, the doctor told me I had actually done quite a good job!”

Full article:
WalesOnline - News - Wales News - I was so desperate for a sex change i did it myself
 


What an idiot. Of you've waited 61 years, can't you wait another 2? Or take a trip to Thailand where it's cheap and fast? Don't cut your own fucking dick off.
 
2 pints of blood..good god. And exactly what type of pain killer to you have to take in order to CUT OFF YOUR OWN FUCKING DICK without it hurting so bad you pass out. That's the real question.
 
It's the hot new internet sensation!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krSLhhn_F1Q"]YouTube - MTV - Human Giant - Viral Videos[/ame]