[Facebook]: How Many Days Until I Poke Back?

than_west

Banned
Aug 22, 2011
618
9
0
46
Mars Rover: Only $8 per person
How many days do I wait?

I'm might be semi-friend zoned but don't know for sure.

Rnhf2.png


P.S. She's married.
 


Tonymontana is right...

Prologue:
She wanted to meet up for coffee the day I met her and practically asked me out. She passes me her phone where she's swimming nude underwater. Game on.

I took her out for coffee. Just before we arrange plans, she tells me she is married. I don't buy it but she proves it. Still, she seems interested so I plow forward.

When we're walking to the joint, she tells me "Oh yeah, I'm recently separated." After coffee she tells me she had a competition with her roommate on how many guys they could sleep with. She won. I thought it was a done deal after she told me this.

She had roommates so I couldn't close.

Lesson here is: married women are mostly but not necessarily a waste of time.
 
Tonymontana is right...

Prologue:
She wanted to meet up for coffee the day I met her and practically asked me out. She passes me her phone where she's swimming nude underwater. Game on.

I took her out for coffee. Just before we arrange plans, she tells me she is married. I don't buy it but she proves it. Still, she seems interested so I plow forward.

When we're walking to the joint, she tells me "Oh yeah, I'm recently separated." After coffee she tells me she had a competition with her roommate on how many guys they could sleep with. She won. I thought it was a done deal after she told me this.

She had roommates so I couldn't close.

Lesson here is: married women are mostly but not necessarily a waste of time.

WTF are you queer or do you just have zero confidence?