How many days do I wait?
I'm might be semi-friend zoned but don't know for sure.
P.S. She's married.
I'm might be semi-friend zoned but don't know for sure.
P.S. She's married.
Has she ever liked one of your statuses? She might be ready to take it to the next step.
Obviously does anal.
What is the social proof value in SEO of a FB poke vis a vis Google+'s?
How many days do I wait?
I'm might be semi-friend zoned but don't know for sure.
![]()
P.S. She's married.
Minutes before you said that, some gay guy sitting near from me in a cafe says "You have a beautiful smile"
Tonymontana is right...
Prologue:
She wanted to meet up for coffee the day I met her and practically asked me out. She passes me her phone where she's swimming nude underwater. Game on.
I took her out for coffee. Just before we arrange plans, she tells me she is married. I don't buy it but she proves it. Still, she seems interested so I plow forward.
When we're walking to the joint, she tells me "Oh yeah, I'm recently separated." After coffee she tells me she had a competition with her roommate on how many guys they could sleep with. She won. I thought it was a done deal after she told me this.
She had roommates so I couldn't close.
Lesson here is: married women are mostly but not necessarily a waste of time.