Here's a good vid for those wanting to learn more:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x718e7GMkQ4]WHY I CHOOSE TO STARVE MYSELF ~ WATER DIET DAY #9 - YouTube[/ame]
Sorry it's been a bit since I've read the story so I don't quite remember the specifics but they let him stay at a hotel all alone for one night and then found him at the bottom of the stairs the following morning. So basically they left him unsupervised after a 32 day fast which is just retarded.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x718e7GMkQ4]WHY I CHOOSE TO STARVE MYSELF ~ WATER DIET DAY #9 - YouTube[/ame]
Interesting story, it sounds like he was on day 32? And that he was severely underweight?
Sorry it's been a bit since I've read the story so I don't quite remember the specifics but they let him stay at a hotel all alone for one night and then found him at the bottom of the stairs the following morning. So basically they left him unsupervised after a 32 day fast which is just retarded.