How the hell can it cost me $602 (including all the bullshit fees) to fly from San Diego to Myrtle Beach, SC, when I can fly into Wilmington, NC for $391? Wilmington is an hour and a half north of MB, and really doesn't work for me, but that's just so much difference in price. I realize Myrtle airport is small, but Wilmington isn't huge from what I remember. So where's the extra cost come from?
Hell, a ticket from SD to Atlanta is $400, where I connect to MB anyway, so they're hitting me for another $200 to fly a little over an hour into Myrtle. Just insane.
A couple years ago I wouldn't pay over $400 for the whole damn thing. Now it's +$200 and all of the baggage fees. We're getting fucked I tell ya, fucked.
Hell, a ticket from SD to Atlanta is $400, where I connect to MB anyway, so they're hitting me for another $200 to fly a little over an hour into Myrtle. Just insane.
A couple years ago I wouldn't pay over $400 for the whole damn thing. Now it's +$200 and all of the baggage fees. We're getting fucked I tell ya, fucked.