Fucking hornet just stung my chin

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
It's 1 38 am here and i was dead asleep but now I'm wide the fuck awake. Very sharp paid on my chin and i see this cock sucker buzzing right over my head.

I did a combo of the michael jordan/stanky leg and hopped the fuck outta my room SO fast I forgot to wear my shorts. Had to borrow my mom's track pants from the laundry room. Now I'm on my computer my god damn eyes are watery because my chin hurts so fucking bad. Trying to figure out how to get back into my room but I think I'll wait till my brother wakes up because I have a serious bug phobia. Now I know why.


ooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh i feel like fucking crying i'm so mad. man i fucking hate these god damn bugs.
 


bro_fc6a7c_783693.jpeg
 
Managed to kill the piece of shit. Apparently I had stunned it a bit when I jumped out of my room. I have a tomato on my chin, it's disgustingly purple now.