Alec Saunders posted this on his twitter
It's actually simple as fuck to do, it's just an automated conversion. All I had to do was resize an icon.
Does anyone know if they manually review all apps? I've never had a BB and I'm still waiting for my App World account to be activated. I just hope they will ship to the UK (didn't see anything in the T+C)
This article has quite a good story on the possible motives behind this offer
Shh.... Android Devs - submit your Android app to BB AppWorld by Feb 13 and get a free Playbook --> tools here: http://bit.ly/w758Ci
It's actually simple as fuck to do, it's just an automated conversion. All I had to do was resize an icon.
Does anyone know if they manually review all apps? I've never had a BB and I'm still waiting for my App World account to be activated. I just hope they will ship to the UK (didn't see anything in the T+C)
This article has quite a good story on the possible motives behind this offer