Godaddy $10 off no minimun coupon code



It's dead now sam. I tried it a couple hours ago.

Thanks though. I wish I had got into it 12 hours ago.
 
godaddy called me today (on a saturday) to remind me that i need to renew my domains.

time to switch those over to a different registrar.

they must be hurting. $10 coupons... saturday calls...
 
yea seem like the $10 is dead, lucky i got in early

some report the $5 is still alive
code: gdr0705s
 
I'm still pissed at GoDaddy when they told me that if I didn't transfer my domain name within 2 weeks I would lose ownership of my domain name. The problem was GoDaddy doesn't let you transfer within 60 days after registering the domain name, and I had registered the domain name a month before. And they fined me $75 on top of that.

I use eNom now.