Godaddy just lost me as a customer :(

after a domain expires it goes to the auction market - so i guess if u have to renew after it has expired u have to pay extra
 


I advise you and every one over here to buy domains and servers at SERVER BEACH they are pretty good in service when compared to godaddy.
 
I see one of these threads here at least once a month, I don't understand why so many people use GoDaddy. Just search for them on this forum or on Google and you will soon realize that they are a bag of shit.

I personally recommend NameCheap. Best I've found for service, price and ease of use.
 
Guys this is a bit off from the op's post but if you are using godaddy for ANYTHING "rx" related they will take down your site and hijack your domain. If you are in that type of biz, switch registrars. I lost a few domains a couple of weeks ago.. had 50 domains and got 2 taken, all the others are moved now.
 
RTFM.

You should lighten up and make sure your friend imagines his customers going to his web site and finding out that it redirects to another page since some gay webmaster scooped it up for the PR and inbound links and understands that he's getting off easy.