Another digg comment :
"You had to go to about.com to learn how to do a screenshot?"
![]()
Haha! No way
Another digg comment :
"You had to go to about.com to learn how to do a screenshot?"
![]()
It's on digg already. A little late to worry.Your a fucking idiot for outing peoples work.
This thread should be deleted or images removed.
^comment stolen from digg?I take it nobody saw the movie matchstick men that the person in the screen shot was searching for. it was a movie about a con man. Google adsense was kind enough to put an appropriate ad up.
I know, it's Monday morning. time to shake off the cobwebs
I know him! That's Jeff/Brian/Bob/Mike who's a firefighter/carpenter/unemployed from {insert local city here}. He also made money from Government/Stimulus/Obama grants, and I heard his sister Jessica/Carla/Maria/Laura lost weight with Acai Power 500/Colon Cleanse/AcaiDetox/Acai-Noni Burn after hearing about it on Oprah/Rachel Ray/CNN/Fox.
^comment stolen from digg?
I just wanted to let him know. I think it should be a bannable offence on here - not sure if it comes under that first rule or not but if it does, it's not being enforced at all.It's on digg already. A little late to worry.
In general, it may be. But this in on digg. There is nothing left to "out".I just wanted to let him know. I think it should be a bannable offence on here - not sure if it comes under that first rule or not but if it does, it's not being enforced at all.
This outing is screwing up so much shit in general.
In general, it may be. But this in on digg. There is nothing left to "out".
This is saying that everyone on WickedFire reads Digg, which I'm assuming is not the case
Another digg comment :
"You had to go to about.com to learn how to do a screenshot?"
![]()