Hacking a Facebook ::PASSWORD HACK::

I need someone to show me or tell me how to hack a Facebook account. I would figure one of you on here may know...PLEASE HELP!!! Any Programs, Tricks, anything!

It's not that hard to do if you have the right tools.

Okay, the overall process is pretty simple. I used it to take over an ex's and leave embarassing photos to all her friends.


  1. Get within a WiFi network
  2. Download the Cracked FB App onto the network's sharing folder
  3. She plugs in her Android or iPhone to sync and it gets installed
  4. She logs into FB on the phone and the app activates
  5. You get login details
I was following a tutorial about how people get facebook likes from real people, and that's how the general process works. Check it out for the specific details about where to download that cracked app.

Pro-Tip, there's one for nabbing the GPS info in real time too, so you can get all stalkerish and freak them out. "I" haven't done that, but some of the commenters on that post on the site did.
 


It's not that hard to do if you have the right tools.

Okay, the overall process is pretty simple. I used it to take over an ex's and leave embarassing photos to all her friends.


  1. Get within a WiFi network
  2. Download the Cracked FB App onto the network's sharing folder
  3. She plugs in her Android or iPhone to sync and it gets installed
  4. She logs into FB on the phone and the app activates
  5. You get login details
I was following a tutorial about how people get facebook likes from real people, and that's how the general process works. Check it out for the specific details about where to download that cracked app.

Pro-Tip, there's one for nabbing the GPS info in real time too, so you can get all stalkerish and freak them out. "I" haven't done that, but some of the commenters on that post on the site did.

I couldn't find a download link for the Cracked FB App. Can you include a download link as well?

I has been had twice!
 
backtrace it

ya dun goofed, consequences will never be the same.

^^ Dat shit ain't legal! The CyberPolice are cracking down on any and all unauthorized backtracing unless you have one of these...

officer-backtracer_cyber_police.jpg
 
Fuck! In WF, I always watch where the link goes . But the facebook trick screw me one more time! rep+ man!