Has Anyone Had Endocet? Because It Sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellblazer

New member
Sep 20, 2008
3,019
86
0
I had to have minor surgery, and they gave me this generic replacement for Percocet called Endocet. Even though I'm not really in pain, this painkiller really sucks. I don't even notice anything, no matter how many I pop. What the fuck is up with this generic bullshit? If I'm gonna put myself under the knife, at least hook me up with some quality drugs. Man...
 


Generics generally have the same formulations as the branded comparators, they're just cheaper versions of drugs that had a patent expire.

i.e. they do the same shit. Your doc was trying to save you a few bucks. It's all in your head. If you're "not really in pain" then of course you won't notice anything.
 
So let me get this right HB.

You pop a bunch of drugs that are supposed to keep you from feeling anything

then complain that you don't think they are working

because you don't feel anything.
 
So let me get this right HB.

You pop a bunch of drugs that are supposed to keep you from feeling anything

then complain that you don't think they are working

because you don't feel anything.

AHahah, had no idea what you were going on about until I read that last line :D
 
I've always heard of how great certain pain meds feel, they have never, ever had an effect on me. I've been on percocet, vicodin, etc, they have always helped me mildly with pain and never even came close to making me feel high or euphoric.

Just be happy you're not in pain.
 
I think pain meds just don't do much to some people. I'm one of those people. At least vicodin is fucking useless to me.


Same here man. If I ever hurt myself and get a script for vicodin and it's under 10mgs, I toss it.

I had surgery and they pumped me full of 4 huge syringefuls of morphine once. Didn't do shit. Dilauded though....that worked :D
 
I've always heard of how great certain pain meds feel, they have never, ever had an effect on me. I've been on percocet, vicodin, etc, they have always helped me mildly with pain and never even came close to making me feel high or euphoric.

Just be happy you're not in pain.

Yeah, if they work on you they certainly do make you feel good but are also highly addictive.

I've had morphine a few times when I had surgery and percocets and the feeling is simply amazing. I can certainly understand how people can get so addicted to heroin/opiates.

hellblazer, you're probably better off not feeling anything :)
 
Gotta drink or take more pain meds then you need/should take.

Of course if you've just had surgery it might be outside of doctor's orders...

You could man up and don't take em and take em later(since your not really in pain) if alcohol will fuck up your recovery or cause possible infection.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.