Have you found Christ?

kblessinggr

PedoBeard
Sep 15, 2008
5,723
80
0
G.R., Michigan
www.kbeezie.com
Where is Christ

Boredom strikes between lolcat and our lord and savior.

koolcat.jpg


Hell even Pedobear found Christ.
pb_found_jesus.jpg
 


What's going to be funny, is when I see you guys in hell, being tortured for these jokes.
 
I have accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior and I am proud to report that I am retiring from affiliate marketing. Thank you everyone for the good times and good laughs, but I'm going to focus on my art work as career now. Please support me at Affiliate Marketing Blog
 
I have accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior and I am proud to report that I am retiring from affiliate marketing. Thank you everyone for the good times and good laughs, but I'm going to focus on my art work as career now. Please support me at Affiliate Marketing Blog

shame google/safari/firefox/etc says your marketing blog contains malicious content. Jesus must not love you...
 
I guess that depends on your interpretation of 'hate'. And why is it people assume that the word blessing is reserved only to christianity?
For the same reason that they are 100% certain that christianity is the right way and that the billions of muslims, jews, hindus, buddhists, etc are all wrong.
 
^^Yo people, let's not get all serious here. I believe we were makin funniez about teh jeeeeezus.

healed_by_jeeezus.jpg