Hello WF, I was told there is some hostility with Wickedfire and Warrior Forum?

This is me everytime I hear the word warriorforum

FtfaK.gif


Also A++ trolling would read again!
 


Let the hate end right here, right now. Together, Warriors and Wickedfire members shall conquer all of internet marketing. Do you realize what we could do together? We could have this industry by its balls!
Obvious troll that should be unsuccessful will meet great trolling success.

PbYkS.gif

Image credited to ShadowCaster
 
Gift 1: 10% off all Warrior War Room Subscriptions until the end of the week.
Don't come into our public forum and post your sales shit.

If you have shit to sell there is a Buy Sell Trade forum, where you have to pay the pimp, our Jewish overlord Jon for the privilege of flogging your crap.
 
Peter this is extremely intriguing and I want to signup as I believe that partnerships are the way the internet business works. I think it's a great idea.

However before you post anything else could you PLEASE take a momento to read this as it would appear you missed it. Forum Advertising on WickedFire. This is to avoid you getting banned.